Here, you can view the health reports on the servers and the Web applications and generate reports on the servers.
How do we view them?
Let’s open Central Admin of SharePoint on your machine. On your Windows desktop screen, click Start >> Administrative Tools >> SharePoint 2013 Central Administration.
- Run it as an administrator to have elevated privileges.
- You will see the screenshot given below.
- Central Admin is configured under the categories given above.
- Click Monitoring.
- Go to "Monitoring".
- Click View health reports.
- You will see the screen given below.
You can collect the data by choosing the details given below.
Select a Server.
- Web Application
Select a Web Application on which you want to fetch the data.
Once the configuration is done, click Go.
It will generate the reports on the basis of the Server and the Web application and will generate the health reports accordingly.
In this article, we saw how to view health reports in SharePoint 2013 Central Admin. There are more articles to come on Central Administration. Until then, keep reading and keep learning.