Problems with Ñ and tildes in .XAML files
When I use Ñ or tildes in the labels of the .XAML files, errors occur when compiling the application.
In the attached example I get errors when I accentuate the Tags Category, Code, Description, etc. This using visual Studio 2017 community in Spanish (Spain)
Can someone explain to me how to solve this problem?
Thank you very much for your comments.
The closest thing I've found in the forums forum: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/es-ES/c4b1ab9a-d7a0-4fbb-ad56-2bdbe406f7a3/problemas-con-las-y-tildes -? forum = netfxwebes, but I see that it was left unresolved.
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation"
xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml"
Title=".:. Mantenimiento de Categorias .:.">
1 Reply
Know the answer? Post it — somebody with the same question will find it here.
Sign in to answer this question
It is the same account you read, post and publish with — and you will come straight back to this page.
Jefferson S. MottaPosted Feb 4, 2019, 6:58 PM