Update service application database in Sharepoint 2016.
Experts,
I have already created and configured sharepoint 2016 service application (search service, managed metadata service, user profile service etc..) but already I have these service application ups and running in sharepoint 2013 environment. So how do I Migrate these database to sharepoint 2016 service application.. I have seen many open forums, they are saying create new SA and configure the upgraded SA DB to it. Since already I have created the SA and configured SA db in SP2016... so how can I update service application database or something better approach???? Your input and help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Rahul
Nanddeep NachanPosted Jul 18, 2018, 1:07 AM
Nanddeep NachanPosted Jul 18, 2018, 1:10 AM
Nanddeep NachanPosted Jul 18, 2018, 1:09 AM
Nanddeep NachanPosted Jul 18, 2018, 1:05 AM
Rahul KhannaPosted Jul 17, 2018, 11:48 AM
Nanddeep NachanPosted Jul 16, 2018, 9:37 AM
Rahul KhannaPosted Jul 16, 2018, 2:27 AM
Nanddeep NachanPosted Jul 16, 2018, 2:15 AM