In this article, we will see how to manage services on the server of the SharePoint 2013 Central Admin. This configuration allows you to start or stop the services of service applications on the Central Administration.
This configuration allows you to connect the service in all the web applications. This is executed in Central Admin and only the admins can configure the services.
These services can be managed as per the governance of your organization.
How to configure?
Let’s open Central Admin of SharePoint on your machine. On your Windows desktop screen, click Start >> Administrative Tools >> SharePoint 2013 Central Administration.
- Run it as an administrator to have elevated privileges.
- You will see the screenshot given below.
- Central Admin is configured under the categories given below.
- Click on Application Management.
- Go to Service Applications.
- Click on “Manage Services on Servers”.
- You will see the screen below.
This configuration allows you to start/stop the services on the Central Administration. As per your configuration, all the services will be controlled in these services on Server. Thereby, you can control all the services at one stop, which applies to all the web applications in the Central Admin.
In this article, we saw how to manage the services on Server of the Central Administration. There are more articles to come on Central Administration. Until then, keep reading and keep learning!